Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sigh, I've Got Nothing

My brain has already gone on vacation. Yeah, I could talk about how effective the noisy and not too bright children on the train were this morning as birth control; or about my brand new 9 qt Le Creuset pot, but I'm not interested, so I doubt you'd be.

I could bore you with holiday preparations.

Dive sites I'll be visiting.

Orange chairs and purple sectionals.

How hungry I currently am.

But I just don't have it in me.

So instead, I will entertain you with the labors of others:

Seems boring, but strangely addictive

Yes, yes, these are my people see also oh god they're so cute.

I'll try to get my head back in the game for tomorrow, but I made the mistake of looking at the 10-day forecast for Bonaire, and it totally wrecked my concentration.

No comments:

Post a Comment